Sunday, May 31, 2009

A new company year is about to begin.

Yesterday we got our letter from West Main Dance studio. Madilyn had tryouts in April. She was in 2 dances last year. This year she was chosen for 3 dances. Jazz, tap and hip hop. While I am proud of her I am also concerned. That is alot of responsibility, time and money. Patrick and I want her to do it as long as she wants to and is having fun. It is something for her and I to do together. The boys will not attend the competition weekends and Nationals next year. I do look forward to "our time" together.
I am so proud of her. How hard she works, the time she dedicates to it, and the love of dance she has. I look at her and am amazed. She is no longer a little girl rather a little lady. She has changed so much in just 2 years. She is smart, beautiful, a lot sassy, head strong and strong willed. I can only trust that God gave her those qualities to prepare her for what HIS will is for her life.
She is yours GOD, protect her, keep her healthy and safe. Thank you so much for my baby girl! Help us to lead and guide her to you daily.

Brandi
Mommy to a Madi!

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15