Saturday, May 23, 2009

The new babies in my life

No I am NOT pregnant nor do I plan to be anytime soon. My OB has not released me to get pregnant yet. Not sure when or if that will happen. We are taking it one Dr visit at a time for now. We will have to see, only God knows the plan. I learned after the last 2 pregnancies that it is HIS plan, so I will step to the side and let HIM do his thing.

But I do have a few new men in my life I want to share with you.

Jami is 29 weeks pregnant this week, moving right along. And the last ultrasound showed improvements from the front view. We are still praying for a complete healing for baby Noah.I love you baby Noah, I can't wait to meet you and love on you. Oh and Blake got a new job. A prayer answered! Please be safe in all your travels you are a dad now!

My SIL found out she was also having a boy- Cooper will be here sometime in October. Everything is going well with them. I hear he has his daddies feet and is big for his gestational age.


So our family is growing and I am looking forward to being an Aunty and loving them and giving them BACK!!!!
I mean I can't get my own weaned, did they really nurse for 3 years in biblical times - poor women.

Brandi

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15