Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday is back....



OK if we are being completely honest here and will not be judged in anyway I participate...

I did not let my oldest son stay at home on Thursday because some children in his class behave so badly when there is a sub. He didn't want to write sentences for the actions of others in the class. We did not go and have a picnic lunch with his dad and I certainly did not let him ride his 4 wheeler all day. I am a responsible mom and that would have been wrong.

I am not a part of Madi's recital with a mom group. I do not Not know our dance and I do Not Not feel like a spazzz doing it. If you have seen Hannah M movie you know what I am talking about. (Pop it lock polka dot it) Hoedownthrowndown say what? This should be interesting. Recital is in just 4 days, yikes!

My son did not pitch an almost perfect game. 3 Innings, 6 strike outs, 2 outs at 1st and 1 walk. Go Brennon!!! We lost by 1 point but what a fun game to watch. He did not get the game ball and he did not play with it all weekend. I love baseball season, it is so much fun.

We did not Not get to go to our niece's 2nd birthday party Saturday while waiting for the day in the park to start, only for it to be cancelled at 10am the party @ 11, 1.5 hours away. We miss you Lily Grace! Hope you had a great day. Can't wait to see you soon.

Yesterday we totally were not lazy and hung around the house watching TV. We are very busy little bee's all the time. Patrick and I did not steal some snuggle time while the kids were playing out side and the baby was asleep, like I said we are very productive bee's.

Braiden did not sleep till 5 am this morning with out waking up. That was not the 1st almost whole night of sleep I have gotten in 18+ months. Ahhhhhh!

Madi doesn't have Sever's dz. in her R heel. She isn't running and jumping on it. And it is Not Not getting better. We are not hoping that after recital this weekend that we can rest it for awhile and not end up in cast all summer. Oh God please heal her foot and make her feel better.( In all seriousness she is a great deal of pain. After being up on it she is in tears. Motrin and frozen peas are our friends. Poor baby girl)

So go ahead and air out your dirty laundry. We will not judge and are dying to hear.

Brandi

1 comment:

Emilie said...

I'm right there with you! We are ALWAYS busy bees too and I DIDN'T spend a good chunk of Sunday afternoon just snuggling my boys on the couch watching, GASP Monsters Inc. We don't do that in our house! :)

Thanks for sharing! You can read my Not Me! Monday post here: http://www.babylovingmama.com/

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15