Saturday, May 23, 2009

School's Out for Summer

Well it is official school is out and I have reclaimed my kids. We are all so excited. We have many things already planned. It is so nice to have them home all day. Braiden isn't sure what to think. He sometimes acts upset, like his brother and sister are invading his space and his time. We are all having a ball.
Speaking of balls- Brennon's team this year has been hit and miss. Sometimes they play like all stars and other times not so much. He has been nominated for all stars, but a decision hasn't been finalized yet from mom and dad. It is alot of time and can go well into July.
Madilyn's recital went well. She danced and shook all she had. You can go to Propix.com and check out some pictures of her. She was in Mary Lou Retton, Barbie, Lucy Recardo in the evening show- Cruella Deville and Annette Funicello in both shows and the finale. We have a few more weeks off before company starts back. This year I have a feeling will be a growing year for her. Her best friend at dance isn't dancing this year so we are a little sad.
Patrick's business is picking up. I am a little afraid at how well it is picking up. But the money is great to have. Anyone need anything video taped let us know. The moto is We tape anything. I told him might want to clarify "anything".
Summers here time for flip flops, pop cycles, swimming at the new rec center, sprinklers, no real bedtime, late night movies, snuggles on the couch, playing late at night in the hot tub (my kids love this), and doing what you want.
I do require them to do math and read daily. They also have a chore list to do. I know I'm a slave driver.
We have several things planned in the next few days. A family picnic at noccalula falls on Monday and a zoo trip with my in laws next Saturday.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy summer.


Brandi

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15