Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday



Here is your chance to "kiss and tell" and share all of your Not so beautiful moments.

OK so here it is the truth....

I did Not have the worst PMS E.V.E.R. last week. My kids and husband were Not afraid, very afraid of my raging hormonal, out of body experience, homicidal self. I do not Not wish I had NEVER had this IUC placed and want it out NOW!

After finally starting I did Not feel instantly better and back to old me. Yeah!

My house is NOT an organized mess. With 3 kids home all summer I have Not given up that it can be clean one day soon. I am Not going to let it bother me and just enjoy my children and the summer.

We are Not almost finished with Baseball. I am Not sad and glad at the same time.

We did Not pull out of all stars. I am Not picky about who coaches and influences my children. Brennon was Not OK with this and is Not looking forward to spending the rest of his summer playing and having fun.

Madilyn did Not get chosen for 3 dances for this upcoming competition season. I am Not a bit proud, no not one little bit.

My sweet baby boy is Not teething his 24 month molars. We are Not having a hard time. I am always patient and understanding of his consistent moodiness.

I did Not clean out the deep freezer and find dates from 05!

We are Not spending all of our free time at the new aquatic center. We are Not having a blast this summer.

Brandi

2 comments:

Kelli W said...

Great Not Me's!! I am not glad that tball is almost over for us too...one more game!!

LucieP said...

What kind of IUC do you have? How long have you had it?
I have the Mirena...going on 14 months now...I am just now feeling normal and having the light flow if anything. Finally. Now I kinda wish I didn't have it so I could have an "oops" baby...lol...just kidding maybe!

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15