Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is NOT a weekly vent on Monday's to confess all the things that did NOT go wrong in your week and you desperately wish you could NOT change and redo.

My house is NOT a disaster and there is NOT a mountain of laundry in my living room to fold and put away. I am a organized mother of 3 NOT busy children and that would be just lazy of me.

My son did NOT go undefeated in basketball this year and he did NOT win the tournament Saturday. I was NOT guilty that I wasn't there to see his last game because I was with my daughter in Bham at a dance competition.

My daughter did NOT kick some serious b^&* dancing Saturday night. They did NOT win gold in her dances. She did NOT hold her heal stretch that she hasn't been able to do till that night. I was NOT so proud I could burst.

I did NOT go out to lunch with a bunch of moms and their daughters at the Cheese Cake Factory. We did NOT indulge in yumminess.

I did NOT have to call 911 and put a friend in an ambulance because she started hemorrhaging. She was NOT pregnant with twins. I did NOT send her by herself to be met by her parents. I did NOT take care of her daughter and she did NOT miss her little girl dance in her 1st dance competition. I did NOT call her Dr on his cell phone and got her into a full ER because she was NOT less than 20 weeks. That is NOT the most stupid rule I have heard of. ( She is doing OK, if you were wondering)

After all was OK I did NOT have a drink to calm down after a NOT so crazy, NOT long day. It was NOT good at all. YUCK!

I did NOT joke and laugh with our pastor in our Wed night Fireproof class. That would NOT be right.

I have NOT prayed like crazy for babies and their families I do NOT know.

I did NOT tithe for the 1st time this Sunday and I'm NOT worried NOT one little bit. I have too much faith in GOD and I know that this is what he asks of us. I also do NOT know that all we have belongs to our Father. He will take care of us and supply all of our needs.

My daughter did NOT come home and ask me to sign a spelling test with a grade of 55!!!!!!!!

I did NOT nurse my sweet baby all night in hopes he would sleep and he was NOT in our bed. He does NOT sleep in our bed most nights.

What have you not done?

Brandi

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15