Saturday, February 7, 2009

My letter "B"

If you want to play along, just leave a comment on this post letting me know. I'll leave you a comment and assign you a letter. Post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter (and let me know when your post is up so I can stop by and read all about you!). When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.

It should be fun fun fun.....

1. My boys Brennon and Braiden

From Braiden Wesley


2. The BIBLE - yes that's the book for me....

3. The Beach

From Braiden Wesley


4. Long bubble baths- oh one day I'll get to take them again, but until then these are just as fun.

From Braiden Wesley


5. Birthday cake

From Braiden Wesley


From Braiden Wesley


6. Births- All of mine, all were very quick and super easy.The most precious moments of my life. I had no words except "Thank you God for this baby". And all the births I have been blessed to witness. I love being a labor and delivery nurse. I love teaching new parents even more. I am in awe of God's grace and love each time I help a family deliver their new baby(ies).

7. Here this past year with a new born and a baby that doesn't sleep too well my Bed.

From Braiden Wesley



8.Brave men and women who are fighting for my freedom.

9. My husbands bald head.
From Braiden Wesley


10 Baby Booties
From Braiden Wesley


From Braiden Wesley

1 comment:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Love them! Thanks for playing.

Megan

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15