Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


My weekly confession about a crazy week with three kids and what we did Not do.

I did Not skip my Monday morning workout because I was too tired from Madi's big dance weekend and the kids were out of school.



Tuesday my sweet husband did Not take off work just to be home with us because the kids were out of school that day also.



Wednesday my Boot camp work out did Not almost kill me, I did not almost get sick on the way home (think of swimsuit season girl, think of being healthy and tone). I did Not seriously think about quitting, I am Not a quitter and I can do this.



Patrick and I did Not get our love language right in our marriage class at church. Whoo hoo, we do know and love each other. He is Not a strange man I share a house with and we are Not in desperate need of a date. I do Not feel guilty for thinking this way because so many people I have prayed for have lost their children recently. I do Not feel blessed beyond what I deserve. My children do Not make my heart happy.



Friday I did Not have a house full of boys. We did not end up at the batting cages in the freezing cold. My son did Not hit one ball and end up crying and feeling sorry for himself. His friend from down the street, twins Tyler and Triston did Not hit every ball and this did Not make my son very mad. We did Not eat at Cici's with the rest of Cullman afterwards. We did Not stop by game stop and wonder to ourselves is this all some people ever do???? Really, go sometime and people watch.



Saturday I did Not, not want to go to work and teach all day. That would be selfish of me. And I am not that. I did Not find everything already set up for me by Mrs. Cindy. I did Not feel blessed to work at such a great place with a "mom" looking out for us teachers. I did Not end up having a wonderful class and enjoying the day.



I did Not come home to fajitas and salad fixed by my sweet hubby. The floors were Not vacuumed and the table set for 7. The twins were Not at my house. After dinner we did Not treat the kids to Dairy Queen.



I was Not up all night with a baby who will not sleep longer than an hour at a time when he is teething. Since we are Not teething we did Not miss church this morning because my hubby let me sleep in.



This week I did Not let Braiden walk around with Madi's pink bow in his hair. Every time I took it out he did Not cry to have me put it back in.

I also did Not let him walk around with my hubby's underwear on and wrapped around his tiny body. Again he did Not throw a fit when I tried to remove it. We did not go and pick up the kids one day from school with the pink bow in his hair and the underwear on as well. That would be too silly. Hey, whatever makes you happy babe.



Over all this was Not a great week and I do Not feel incredibly blessed and loved.



"In your presence is fullness of joy." Psalm16:11

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15