Thursday, February 5, 2009

Prayers Please!!!!!!



Please visit this blog and read all about his wonderful family and sweet Abby.

Another baby to be in prayer for is baby Cora.
http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/
They do not have a link button but this is critical. They need all of our prayers. NOW!!!! God is in the business of miracles. SO please, please, please go to their blog and GET ON YOUR KNEES!!!!!! I'll be sending out emails to all as well. Just pray.

On a praise note baby Harper is healed Praise God. She went from not making it through the night to going home TODAY!!!!! She is too yummy, just want to eat her up.

Baby Brayden is also doing well, still having feeding issues but doing good. He is so cute and reminds me of my lil B.

I have to keep reminding myself that No I do not want another baby right now.

Brandi

1 comment:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

I'm praying for all these babies, too!!

P.S. I'll give you the letter "B"!

Have fun, and thanks for playing!

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15