Monday, July 27, 2009

Urgent Prayers Needed


Prayers for Stellan



Stellan is very sick and things are not looking good at all. I never expected to fall so in love with a baby I have never even met IRL. But I have and my heart is breaking right now. Please join with me and many others as we pray for baby Stellan and his family today.
Sweet Jesus be near, you are the great healer and you have complete control. We love and trust you , even through he tears and fear. Take baby Stellan SVT and convert it to NSR. Father we are crying out to you right now and you said where 2 or more are gathered you will be there also. We are asking for comfort and peace in this scariest of times. God I cry to you to give this little baby strength to hang in there and fight through this.

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15