Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog Hoppin


This picture is of our newest member of the family. He is almost 2 now. This is one of our favorite pictures. He was jaundice and on a bili light for weeks so that is why he is a little golden. After his bath his hair would dry to this fuzzy baby chick head. I love it. I think he was about 2 weeks old in this picture. Oh how I miss him this little.
Thanks for hoppin by...
On a side note-
Please be in prayer for Stellan and Abby. Their family really needs all of our prayers. It has been a long few days and things are not out of the woods yet for either of them.

Brandi

This week's Blog Hop theme is Favorite Kid Photos. You can have one or more of your favorite photos your kids, grandkids, someone else's kid or even YOU when you were a kid. Funny, precious, heartwarming... your favorite!. Here is a sample post based on this theme: http://www.mcklinkyblog.com/2009/07/blog-hop-72809-favorite-kid-photos.html ...STOP
MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

Nic said...

Oh Goodness... I love it!! Super cute!

Nic said...

Ok, so I was reading and I too still sleep with my blanket that I have had since I was born. You can always find it in my lap rubbing the silky part when I'm sad, stressed, bored...ect... LOL!

Mama M. said...

Just hoppin' by...what an amazingly adorable photo! I love fuzzy baby hair!

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15