Sunday, July 26, 2009

Prayers once again......


Prayers for Stellan

Once again I find myself asking for you to pray for baby Stellan. He is in what sounds like heart failure. He has been in SVT for a long while and his little body has had enough of it. I never dreamed I would fall in love with a baby or family that I had never met. But the Mckfamily have become very near and dear to my heart. So please take moment and get on your knees for this family.
Heavenly father we come to you asking for you to heal baby Stellan. We ask that you convert his SVT to NSR and let his body rest. We ask that we see that beautiful smile on his face that we have all grown to love. God cover Jennifer and give her strength. Let her feel your arms around her. We love you Lord and trust you, we are just scared and want to see Stellan well. In your name we pray this.

Brandi

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15