Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did Not have a busy week with my precious children this past week.

We were Not getting over the stomach flu- all five of us. I did Not have 3 children sick at one time and I was Not also sick at the same time. Thank God for the making of Zofran.

I did Not have 8 hours of dance pictures this week. I did Not do this with all my children in tow. I did Not do this without the help of my sweet hubby. The pictures were Not unorganized to the point of me and several other moms wanting to pull our hair out!!!!!!!

We did Not spend 12 hours Saturday shopping for a piece of furniture to put a new TV on or in. This is Not the 2nd time my hubby got a tv that did Not fit into my favorite armoir. I was Not thrilled beyond when he said he was putting the doors back on, only to find out that this TV did NOT, not fit in my favorite piece..... It is Now Not upstairs being used as a linen closet.

I did Not let my children have a skip day to just hang out in the house with mom. It was Not a fabulous day.


Brandi

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15