Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not skip all 3 workout days this week. I was not so tired because my sweet baby is sleeping through the night like all 17 month olds do.. right? Really if anyone reading this has any helpful hints we are desperate. This baby is from another planet where people never sleep.

My laundry is not piled up HIGH down my hall. I always am caught up. HA!

I did not fight with my hubby over stupid things that do not really matter, we are in love and being married to him for 13 years has been wonderful everyday.

I did not let lil B go around at home all week with bows, clips and headbands on. He does not have a fascination with his sisters things.

I did not start spring cleaning upstairs and find we are really messy and have too much stuff. My house is orderly and clean all the time.

We did not have too much fun in the snow yesterday. We did not play, come put on more dry clothes and then go back again. I was not glad to see it melt and things dry off.

We did not accidentally shut our outside cat in the playroom and leave her in there over night. I did not think someone was in our house after the kids left for school this morning. I was not relieved to only find the cat. I did not shut the door back to deal with whatever mess she might have made later.

My sweet hubby is not at work today with a stomach virus. He is not stuck in meetings with people from Germany and he will be home soon. I love you and hope you feel better. Come home soon.

Brandi

1 comment:

Wayne said...

great not me monday.

It sounds like you have some catching up to do with that laundry.

I would also like to invite you to take part in my new post called Tell a joke Tuesday. you can either tell a joke or a funny story that has happend to you or a friend ths week. it has mr linky so the world can view your joke or story. I hope you will take part

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15