Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ahhh Summer

Don't you just love summer. I am so excited that it is here. Unofficially I think!
I also just noticed that I have a hundred posts. That is an accomplishment. My real life friends and family will tell you I am always late for everything and nothing is ever set in stone with us. So the fact that I have written that many posts this year is great.
I love having the kids home. We went to eat lunch with Daddy at MEXICO. (We were sitting behind one of our friends at church one Sunday and Madi was little around 3 or so. There were some youth from Birmingham Southern there talking about their mission trip and it was to Mexico. Mr Copeland Sr turned to Madi and asked her if she knew what was in Mexico. To his surprise she said yes, sir I do. He said really What? She replied LUNCH!) So now when we eat Mexican we call it Mexico. Well it was funny at the time! A swift trip into Walmart for some organizer bins.( I am determined to get my laundry caught up this summer and on a schedule) Home for a quick nap for lil B. and now we are off to the pool for some fun....
I feel super blessed on days like today. My children are healthy and happy. There are sooo many out there that are not. So many parents are hurting in this world from loosing children or that have sick babies. Please be in prayer for all the sweet children in this world.

"Lo, children are a gift from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is his reward." Psalm 127


Brandi

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15