Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hope

Three years ago today was the worst day of my life. It has taken three years to regain hope and realize that God has a plan and althought I will never understand here on earth, his plan is ALWAYS GOOD! We are not made for here.
Heaven will be the only home my baby will ever know. My baby will forever be held in Jesus' arms and loved on by his creator. Although I wish I had, had the chance to know and love him here, I will rest in this daily. One day I will hold and kiss his sweet face but for now his Father will.

I love you and will forever carry you in my heart.

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15