Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Lil B

From James' Journey


From James' Journey


From James' Journey


From James' Journey


October the 5th was lil B's 2nd birthday. It was a Monday and we spent the evening at home. We had dinner together and then let Braiden eat his cake. He loved blowing out the candles. I think we lit them a dozen times. He kept saying more. I love the little celebrations at home. It gives me a time to reflect on the year and remember the day they were born.

From Braiden Wesley


Oh, my sweet boy. I love you so much. You were worth everything we went through to get you here. Every day I am in awe of you and your delicious smile and contagious personality. You brighten my life and bring joy and love to my heart.Never forget you are loved and who you are. Always put Jesus first. A million kisses to you.

Brandi

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15