Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Prayer request..

another blog baby- an amazing story but now is deperate for prayers. God can interceed. Oh father hear our cries to you in this families darkest hour.



And closer to home. A little boy named Colton Evans. He is in 8th grade and his brother is in Madilyn's Class grade 2nd. He has an inoperable brain tumor. He had been in remission before but now the cancer has returned. They are raising money from T shirts and had a cook out for him today.

I am feeling overwhelmed today with just how lucky ( no wait I don't believe in luck) blessed I am. God has been so good to us. And WE so do not deserve it. I look at my healthy children and just want to scoop them up and never let them go. I am so proud of all they have done and who they are becoming. If I don't say it enough sweet babies, I love you and you make my heart so very happy.

Brandi

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15