Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A new plan.....

Well I posted too soon. Stellan is now considered a failure at IV therapy and other options are in place and plans being made. I can not explain it because I have never even met this family but I love this little boy. I almost feel like I'm a stalker? Please join me in praying for him and get to know this family you will be blessed.

Also go over to Bring the Rain and be in prayer for the Smith's today. It is Audrey's birthday. A very hard day for them. Her post will make you cry.

There are days when I really think about it all day. There are days when I feel like something apart of me is missing. There are days when I cling to the promise that we will be together and I will hold our baby. Those days are hard days and to breath takes effort. But God is great and the bigger picture is that I wouldn't have Braiden. I would never know this child that I have been blessed with. Would I have chosen this road for me, NO! But God's plan is bigger than mine. And for the first time in a long time I can honestly say that I am OK with that.

My sister continues to grow and do well. She met me for Kids Mart a few weeks ago and we bought lots of things for baby Noah. I can not wait to meet him.

My SIL is also pregnant. Due in October. This will be a a busy month with 3 birthdays and football games to go see.

Which leaves us thinking about a fourth baby. I have till next Feb. to decide. After that my window is closed. I will be over 35 by the time I would deliver and I prefer not to be. Also we have yet to get the OK to even get pregnant from my OB. 23 weeks of bedrest, breathine every 2 hours, weekly shots and 5 week early delivery brought us to the egde of our breaking point. But you seem to forget the severity of it all. Now all I see is my wonderful family and wonder if Lil B needs a buddy. For now we will be still and listen for God's guidence. And pray for what ever is best for our family.

We are getting ready for Easter weekend. The children are out of schoolf friday and we are headed to the mountains next week for spring break. I am really looking forward to spending some quiet time with them and getting away with my husband. Right now we feel like strangers passing in the night. We haven't been away since the week before we lost our baby. Almost 2 years ago. So we will enjoy the porch and mountain views while the children are asleep.

We love and miss everyone. I think this is the longest we have been without seeing everyone. Hope to see you soon.

Brandi

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15