Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Prayer Requests

Braiden is almost 18 months old and it was planned that we would start trying for our 4th and last baby at that time. That would put our last 2 the same age apart as our first 2. Well things do not always go as planned. I am still breastfeeding this little man and he is showing no interest in weaning. ( if anyone has any hints on how to do this please let me know). We have been really busy with our older 2 and all that they are involved with. Braiden has been a blessing and we are enjoying just being with him. Sooo with that said I am just not feeling that it is the right time for us to have another baby. I know I am deterring from "the plan". I have been in prayer about this for sometime. I want this to be in Gods will for us. So if he wants us to have another baby we will and if not I will be thankful for all our blessings and he will take the desire for a baby out of my heart.
My Dad praise the Lord doesn't have a pancreas problem. He tested + for H Pylori. A bacteria found in your gut that can cause ulcers. So his Dr's are leaning toward this. We will know more after some more tests. He has been so sick and really hasn't felt well for a while now.
My brother is still in need of prayers. God is really his only hope right now. No person on earth can help him and change his heart. We just pray that it will not be too late.
So many babies are also in need of prayer.. I do not know these people personally but I know them through Blog world.... Read their stories and be in prayer that God will be merciful and heal these little ones.








There are also so many more out there but these are a few I am following. The more people praying for these babies the better.

Patrick and I are starting Fire Proof tonight at church. I have already started Love Dare and am finding it to be hard. Is it supposed to be? Am I doing it wrong or are we really in trouble? I am learning a lot about myself and my marriage and let me tell you it isn't pretty my friends. We have been going through a lot of person things these past 3 years and I post more as I feel comfortable doing it.

Just a few things I'm in prayer about today.

Brandi

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15