Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beach baby....

From Four and a baby

Hunting for crabs..... We had too much fun crab hunting.

From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby

We laughed at where they sat Brennon at Margarittaville. Brennon didn't noticed till we pointed it out to him. I had my camera ready for reaction, too cute. We laughed till we cried!

From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby

Everyday while Braiden and Patrick took a nap me and the big kids headed to the beach. We swam and walked on the beach till time to get ready to go eat! Some of my most favorite moments that I will always treasure.

From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby


From Four and a baby

Big man in a little train. Daddy and Braiden in a choo choo. He has a love for all things trains. He loves them... So this was a great treat.

From Four and a baby

My little man...

From Four and a baby

Sweet Madilyn Claire

From Four and a baby

My big man.

From Four and a baby

The say cheese face... I love it.

From Four and a baby



We had a wonderful time. It was great to spend time together. Things have been very hectic this summer with Patrick's job (which we are so thankful for), little Noah's arrival, and summer fun. We feel very lucky to have had this opportunity. It is just what we needed. God's timing is perfect.

On a personal note. I would covet your prayers. There are many things we are dealing with. Patrick and I have some BIG decisions to make. These are not easy. My heart just isn't ready to share just yet! But there are big things on the way and happening. I want to honor and do things that are pleasing to God and always listen to his voice. I just wish he would talk a little louder right now! But his will is what my heart desires to do. No matter how hard it may seem at the time.


Thank you

Brandi

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15