Friday, August 7, 2009

Update on Baby Noah

I spent last night holding his little finger in the NICU. I think he is the most beautiful baby I have seen with the exception of my beautiful babies (grin). He is dark and has a ton of dark hair. Jami and Blake are doing well considering all they have had to deal with these last few days. Please continue to keep them in your prayers. As I can imagine they are getting tired and weary of all this. Here is the update.
Last night they were able to push the remaining intestines in so they were all inn now. He was very uncomfortable and in a lot of pain . They have him on pain medication every few hours. They also have a nasogastric tube in. This keeps his stomach empty. He has had many dirty diapers which is a good.
This morning he had surgery to close the opening.
I will give another update as soon as I have one. As well as post pictures.
Please continue to keep Noah in your prayers. We are praying for complete and total healing and that we will be able to take him home soon. We are all eager to hold and love on him. Janice and I joked that his face will be all wet from the kisses.

Brandi

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15