Friday, August 8, 2008

First day of school already...

I can hardly believe school is back in session. We had such a great summer I hate to see it end.
Brennon is in the 4th grade and Madi is in the 2nd grade this year. One blessing is that they are at the same school this year. And their rooms are next to each other. That made Madi feel better. It is so sweet to watch when I pick them up. Brennon is taking care of her, holding her hand, keeping her from getting too close to the road, ect. He does love her!!!

1 comment:

The James Family said...

Hey girl! I am so happy you are back to blogging! I have missed seeing updated pictures of my babies each week! I can't wait to see y'all Friday. Miss you and love you all! Aunt PeyPey

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15