Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas on the DreamCatcher Ranch

On Dec 21 of each year my Dad's side of the family the Murray's get together at my Aunt Sharon's house. That was my MawMaw's birthday so we do our Christmas on that day to remember her. It is such fun. The kids play games, pass the pony, balloon relays, bingo's, we sing songs, play trivia, and guessing games. It really is so much fun being with one another. I look forward to it each year. Thanks Aunt Sharon for all your hard work it is a memory that my kids and I will cherish.


kids playing pass the pony


Madi and the balloon race


Murray family


Janice and James Murray MawMaw and PawPaw


Aunt Jami and Braiden


Big Girl Chloe walking already!!!!!

No comments:

13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe Philippians 2:13-15